• slidebg1


Parkinson's disease treatment overseas

My wife is almost 60 and she recently has had some symptoms such as headache, involuntary head shake, stiff joint in hands and difficulty to grip things. It seems that these are signs of Parkinson's disease. We want to visit a doctor overseas for the examination and treatment plan. Can you advise where we should go?


There any many hospitals good at treating Parkinson's disease in South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. You can visit www.medisetter.com to search for reputed hospitals providing the treatment, send enquiries to hospital(s) and book the appointment with your chosen hospital.