• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Thumping heart

For the last few days, I’ve noticed an increase of heartbeats and sensations of thumping heart out of the blue. What concerns me the most is that they occur more and more frequently. Should I go see the doctor? I’m...

Recurrent chest pain

I occasionally experience dull ache and pain in the chest before I go to bed or when I am running. I’m afraid that might have something to do with the respiratory system. I’m 24 years old, female and a non-smoker....

Chest pain

Lately, I’ve had recurrent chest pain out of the blue. I’m only 25 years old and has not experienced any serious medical illnesses in the past. What are the causes of chest pain? Should I be worry about it?...

Muscle cramps

I’ve had 3 muscle cramps in a row within just one day. This troubles me a lot. How do I know whether is is a sign of some serious heath problems? Please help....

Dealing with hyperhidrosis disorder

I’ve been having a hard time dealing with my excessive sweating especially from the palms lately. Should I keep on with the natural remedies for some time or should I go to the dermatology clinic? I’m 29 years old....

Nodes with fever and chills

I have nodes in my neck and have both fever and chills. My whole body aches and I feel so itchy that I cannot sleep at night. This condition has been continuing for 4 days. What is the possible medical...

View all responses

Bulging eye

I have one bulging eye and the doctor said I needed to do the Basedow test to assess if I had any thyroid problem. What is the possible root cause and can this medical issue be treated?...

Liver function tests

My father was diagnosed with liver cancer. I'm quite worried now and look to have liver function tests to check my liver condition at a hospital overseas. Is there any check-up package that includes all kinds of liver tests?...