• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Retinal detachment treatment

What is the estimated cost for retinal detachment treatment in Singapore? I’m seeking treatment for my 5 year-old son – he has a retinal detachment in his left eye. How long does it take for a full recovery? Will his...

Refractive surgery options

Hello, I would like to know the available options for a refractive surgery. Is the effect of such procedure permanent? ...

Laser eye surgery

I’m considering a LASIK procedure to improve my eyesight. I heard that LASIK was not meant for everyone, as it requires certain criteria relating to eye conditions. How do I determine LASIK is the right procedure for me? I have...

Short-sightedness treatment with Laser

I'm short-sighted and my eye power is around -6. I'm looking for laser treatment overseas. Can you advise the treatment cost and length of stay?...

Red and watery eye

My left eye has gone red and watery recently, especially when it's cold. I want to have an eye checkup overseas. Please suggest me some good hospitals. Thank you....