• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Lumps inside the breast

I did a breast self-exam and feel that there are two half-a-pea sized lumps inside my breast as per the attached illustration. They don't give any pain or move when I touch them. What medical issue do I have?...

Married for 4 years without children

My husband and I have got married for 4 years but we don't have children. We had check-ups at several hospitals and clinics in Vietnam but the doctors could not provide any specific conclusion or treatment plan.
What can...

View all responses

Short menstrual period

My menstrual period is quite short, only 2 or 3 days and I don't bleed much. My period cycle is short too, around 26 days. Do I have any medical issue? Does my menstruation condition impact my pregnancy ability?...

Menstruation at 61

I'm 61 but I still have menstruation sometimes. Normally women at my age should be in menopause, then I had a check-up at a hospital in Vietnam but they did not find anything abnormal. I'm quite sceptical about the result...

Fertility treatment in Thailand and Malaysia

What are the average prices of fertility treatment in Thailand or Malaysia? What is the length of stay for the treatment? Do I have to travel many times during the treatment?...

Having babies and HIV

My husband is HIV positive but I'm not. We both want to have babies . Can I have natural conception or do we need fertility treatment methods?...

Fallopian tubes removed

I have my fallopian tubes removed due to pelvic inflammation in the past. Now I'm unable to ovulate but I still want to have babies. Please advise if there is any efficient treatment method for my case? And if yes,...

We got married 5 years but we haven't had any kid

My wife and I got married for 5 years but we haven't had any kid yet. My wife was pregnant once but she had miscarriage 4 years ago. We visited several hospitals for treatment but there has been no result,...