• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Wrist stiffness

I’m 42 years old and I’ve been dealing with Carpal tunnel syndrome for 2 years. Despite my best efforts, the wrist stiffness seems to get worse over time. What kind of procedure that I should consider to have it treated?...

Painful hip joint

A fracture in my father’s hip has caused him tremendous pain over the years. The doctor suggested that he should have his joint removed through hip replacement surgery. I would like to know the average cost of a hip replacement...

Curved spine

I’m 23 years old. My spine has a relatively small curve. So far I have not experienced any notable back pain, however, I would like to have it treated to improve the body’s alignment. What kind of procedure is recommended...

Limb lengthening and leg deformity

I was born with one leg being much shorter than the other one. I do acknowledge that limb lengthening is highly invasive and very risky but at the same time, I believe that this procedure might be the only answer...

Osteophytes treatment overseas

My father has been having bone spurs in his spine for years. His condition is getting worse over time. The pain usually intensifies with physical activities. What is the recommended treatment for his illness? How much does it cost for...

Releasing shoulder and neck pain

I usually experience severe pain in the neck and shoulder after long hours sitting in front of the computer. Should I see an orthopedic doctor for examination? What kinds of tests should I take to find out if I have...

Physical therapy for muscle strain

It’s been a week but my hamstring muscle pain doesn’t go away despite numerous home treatments. Is physical therapy recommended in my case and if so, what is the length and cost of treatment?...

Limb lengthening

Is limb lengthening painful? Does it affect my ability in engaging physical activities in the future?...

Treating foot fractures in Korea

Due to an accident, my father has some minor fractures in his foot. We’re planning to go to Seoul for his orthopedic treatment. May I ask the anticipated length of stay in Korea and how long does it take for...

Spinal decompression therapy treatment overseas

My mother has been having low back pain for years. We’ve tried acupuncture and several other medical treatments in our hometown but then the conditions kept coming back after 2-3 months. We therefore are looking for treatment overseas and would...

Limb lengthening in South Korea and Singapore

Hi,
I'm male and 30 years old. I'm quite concerned about my short statue (163 cm) and I'm looking for information on limb lengthening in South Korea or Singapore. Can you please give me some advice on the procedure, price...

6 inches increase in height

Hi,
I am 5'1'' and want to increase my height to 5'7''. Is it possible to lengthen my legs by 6 inches with the limb lengthening procedure?...

Substitute treatment for hip replacement surgery

My mother is 60 years old and she has recently been told a doctor that she would need a hip replacement. My mother has never had injury nor surgery before. She is a bit scared of the surgery and looking...

Leg lengthening

I'm male and 5'5''. I'm not confident with my height and looking to have my leg lengthened by surgery. How much my height can be improved and what is the common price for the surgery?...

Aches and pains in lower back

I'm 43 years old. For over 2 years, my lower back has aches and pains, even when I'm lying in bed. I'm worried about my problem because it prevents me from doing my housework. What is my problem? Where can...

View all responses

Painful leg

My mom is 56 years old. Recently, her left leg is very painful and hard to walk, especially after she sits for long time. What is her problem? Where can I take her for treatment overseas?...

Limb lengthening surgery

I'm looking for limb lengthening surgery to increase my height. Can you please suggest some good hospitals doing this kind of surgery as well as the treatment cost and duration. Thanks a lot!...

Lumbar spondylosis treatment overseas

My mother is 68 years old and she has suffered from spondylosis. Now I'm looking for the treatment overseas but not sure if there is any good hospital overseas that can provide effective treatment for my mother. Can you help?...

View all responses

Prosthetic leg

I want to know the price of a new prosthetic leg. Can you advise?...

Disc Herniation

I am having disc herniation, and it hurts me so much, especially when I stand up or move fast. I want to find a qualified hospital in Korea or Singapore to have a treatment for my problem. Can you please...

View all responses