• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Uneven tonsils

One of my tonsils is bigger than the other. Is it a sign of a medical issue?...

Goitre in pregnancy

I was diagnosed with goitre and 8 months pregnant. Does it affect the health of my baby after delivery?...

What's the best hospital for acupuncture

I have nose congestion and was diagnosed with allergy. I have taken medicine but it doesn't help much and I don't want to spend the rest of my life using medicine.
Now I want to try acupuncture to treat...

Nodes after ears

I've got nodes after ears for 5-6 months. What's the possible medical issue? Do I need to have surgery to remove the nodes?...

Sensitive throat

My throat has become quite sensitive for a recent couple of years. When I drink chilled water, I can easily get a dry, sore throat the next day. I have the check-up at a clinic in Vietnam but the doctor...

View all responses

Death from sleep apnea

I heard that a person can die from sleep apnea, is that true? Or the death is caused by a combination of different factors such as other medical issues in addition to sleep apnea?...

View all responses

Complications of sleep apnea

I've got sleep apnea for 6 years and feel so miserable when waking up every morning - feeling tired and having a headache. Can you tell me what possible complications of sleep apnea are? How can I minimize the complications?...

View all responses

Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy (DISE)

I have sleep apnea and I'm looking for Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy (DISE). Is there any hospital offering this test? Appreciate your help....

Swelling and nodes in jaws

My father is 42, his jaw is swelling and both sides of his jaws have nodes, but it's not painful (he's got a sore, dry throat and a cough before). I want to take him to Singapore for consultation, I...

View all responses