• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Strabismus treatment for children

My daughter, who is now 8 years old, experiences a mild case of strabismus. Her left eye tends to drift up and slightly inward, which would affect her long-term visibility. I would like to know the available treatments for my...

Hemophilia during pregnancy

My partner and I are planning to start a family and have children within 2 years time. However, there is one major concern: I have hemophilia – a disorder that might be passed on to my children. Is there anything...

Maxillofacial surgery for a child

My son was born with a cleft lip. Should I wait till he gets a bit older for an oral & maxillofacial surgery (he’s 5 now). What are the estimated treatment cost and length of treatment time?...

Vaccination package for babies

I want my newborn baby vaccinated overseas. Can you recommend some good hospitals with vaccination packages for babies and what are the prices?...

View all responses

Nasal hemangioma

My daughter is 5 years old and she has got nasal hemangioma at birth. She used to undergo laser therapy (8 sessions in total) to change the skin colour. Now I'm looking for a surgery to remove the excess skin...