• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

SRP dental procedure

I’m in my 40s and I’m really concerned about my teeth condition as I’m getting older. There are yellow and black stains on my teeth. The gums are rather dark-colored. I have bad breath probably because of the cavities. I...

Teeth misalignment

Hello, how do I correct my misaligned teeth? I was thinking about dental braces at first but due to some tooth decay, I don’t think my teeth is strong enough for braces. What is the recommended treatment for teeth straightening?

Wisdom tooth

My first experience getting my wisdom tooth removed was 6 months ago and it was horrifying. They told me it was gonna be quick but in fact it took nearly an hour. Recovery was slow and painful. I’m having two...

Gummy smile

I’ve been extremely self-conscious about my gummy smile. My teeth are relatively small compared to the excessive display of gum tissue when I smile. A technique called “crown lengthening” has been quite popular in periodontal plastic surgery. I would like...

View all responses

Is teeth whitening bad for teeth?

I’m going to have a teeth whitening session by a dentist this weekend. However, I’m afraid teeth whitening will damage my enamel. Is it true that this small procedure bad for my teeth? ...

Teeth whitening

I want to get rid of dark stains on my teeth. Is it worth having my teeth whitened by a dentist or should I just have it done at home by using the teeth whitening kit. What are the differences...

Retainer after braces

How long do I have to wear retainers after I take off my brace? Is it necessary to replace the retainers after some time and if so, when should I do that?...

Wisdom teeth removal

Is it necessary to remove the wisdom teeth? Mines are correctly positioned but I’m afraid they’ll grow over time and sooner or later there will not be enough space for all of them....

Dental brace for students

I’ve been told that the cost range for dental braces vary greatly depending on each type of brace. What is the recommended type for students? How much is it for the whole package (including consultation, aftercare, etc.)?...

Teeth conditions after wearing braces

After wearing dental braces, my teeth feel loose. Does this state remain after I took off the braces? Is it true that braces weaken teeth roots?...

Mandibular dislocation treatment

I have a slightly retruded lower jaw. What are the options for mandible dislocation and how much does it cost?...

Dental treatment for jaw disproportion

My upper and lower jaw do not align with each other (the lower one protrudes beyond the upper). Does wearing dental braces help changing my facial structure? ...

Dental veneers in Malaysia

I want to have dental veneers in Malaysia but I'm not sure which hospital is good and what the price is?...

View all responses

Do I Need Rhinoplasty After Septoplasty?

Hello! I have been struggling with breathing issues for almost 13 years . I can't sleep at night, and sometimes I get sleep apnea. The thing is my nose got a lot bigger than its natural shape because as I...