• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Lung cancer treatment

I would like to know more about Cardiothoracic surgery for people with lung cancer. How is it carried out and how does it make an impact on lung cancer patients?

Chemotherapy for breast cancer

How is chemotherapy for breast cancer carried out? What are the side effects of chemo?...

Breast Cancer Treatment in Thailand and Singapore

I would appreciate any advice on the cost of breast cancer treatment in Thailand and Singapore....

Cancer screening in Korea

I would like to get cancer screening in Korea. Please recommend the hospital and give me the information on the procedure, cost and length of stay. Thanks a lot....

Accuracy of lung cancer tests

What's the accuracy of lung cancer tests? Can you tell me the common lung cancer tests and the estimated costs?...

Prevention of breast cancer

Is there any way to prevent or minimize the risk of breast cancer?...

Regular check-up after cancer treatment

My mother had liver cancer treatment at a hospital in Singapore several years ago and she has been travelling to this hospital every 3 or 6 months for regular check-ups. It's quite costly and we are looking elsewhere for more...

Lung cancer tests and costs

My mother is 70 years old and looks to have lung cancer tests. Can you help list out all kinds of lung cancer tests that my mother should take as well as the estimated costs?...

View all responses

Screenings for neck cancer

My mother has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer and I heard that cancer screenings can help detect cancer in the early stage. Can you please suggest all kinds of tests relevant to detect neck-related cancer?...

Ovarian cancer tests

I've got pain in my abdomen for more than one month and I am quite worried now as it may be a sign of ovarian cancer (it's worth mentioning that my aunt got ovarian cancer). I'm looking to have ovarian...

Side effects of cancer treatments with chemotherapy and radiation

What are the side effects of treating cancer with chemotherapy and radiation? Will the side effects last long?...

Prices of cancer screening tests

I heard that cancer screening can help detect early signs of cancer. How much does it cost to do all kind of cancer tests?...

Treatment for stage 2 urethral cancer

My mother is almost 70 and was diagnosed with stage 2 urethral cancer. We look for treatment by chemotherapy or radiation instead of surgery. Is it possible?...

Mole and skin cancer

I had a large dark spot similar to a mole suddenly appearing on my lower arm. I went to a clinic to have this strange mole removed and thought it would be fine. But then I heard my colleagues talk...

Nodes after surgery

I have undergone 2 thyroid gland surgeries for thyroid cancer treatment. I had a check-up 2 weeks ago and the result reveals new nodes were identified in my neck. Do I need to have the nodes removed or just follow...

View all responses

Acute lymphoblastic leukemia L2

My son is five and he was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia L2 one and a half years ago. He has undergone chemotherapy but we don't see any improvement. We are looking for treatment overseas that can bring effective results....

View all responses

Nodes in the neck

I have nodes in the neck. Is it a sign of thyroid disease?...

Neurosurgery for brain tumours overseas

Recently I have got some symptoms such as feeling dizzy and having tongue tie. I visited the hospital for a check-up and was diagnosed with a 4.4 - 4.8 cm brain tumour. Now I'm looking for a surgery overseas. Can...

Breast tumour

My sister is 41 years old. She had an annual checkup last week, and they found a breast tumour. We're extremely worried, so she decided to go to a hospital overseas for an accurate diagnosis and treatment if needed. Can...