• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Getting rid of foot odor

My feet give out terrible smell even though recently I’m been trying to wash my feet and change my socks more frequently. What are the causes of foot odor and how do I get rid of it? ...

Check-up before having a baby

I'm 30 and I'm planning to have a baby within this year. My mother was diagnosed of Hepatitis; therefore, I am a bit worried and would like to have a comprehensive health check-up. I want to know which hospital in...

View all responses

Cancer screening in Korea and Singapore

I'm looking to have the cancer screening in South Korea or Singapore. Can you suggest some good hospitals there?...

View all responses

Health check-up cost in Thailand

I live in Vietnam and plan to have a health check-up during my holiday trip to Thailand next month. Can you give me the estimated price for the check-up?...

View all responses

Is my septum deviated? If so, would you recommend corrective surgery?

I'm wondering if my septum is deviated. As someone who has experienced sleep apnea, I've begun to consider the possibility that my septum is deviated. I also have a more difficult time breathing out of my right nostril -- it...