• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Physical therapy in Singapore

My husband is paralyzed on the left side after a stroke in 2016. I would like to know more about available therapies for partial paralysis in Korea. Thank you....

Hand tremor at young age

Lately, I’ve been noticing mild hand tremors even when I do not experience anxiety/anger nor do I involve in any strenuous activities. Is this normal for a 22-year-old person? What should do to prevent it?...

Deep sleep problem

My mother is 50 years old and she has suffered from her sleep problem for more than 20 years. She can't easily get to sleep every night and the point is she's got light sleep. She wakes up in the...

Headache for over 1 year

For over 1 year I usually have a headache, especially when it's windy and cold. I'm so worried about this symptom, so I want to have a consultation with a doctor in Thailand. Could you please introduce me some good...

View all responses

Encephalatrophy treatment overseas

Hello
My mother is over 70 years old and she was diagnosed with Encephalatrophy which affects her short-term memory. She has been receiving treatment in Singapore for 3 months with prescribed medication but there is no improvement. We're looking for...

View all responses

Parkinson's disease treatment overseas

My wife is almost 60 and she recently has had some symptoms such as headache, involuntary head shake, stiff joint in hands and difficulty to grip things. It seems that these are signs of Parkinson's disease. We want to visit...

View all responses