• slidebg1

Medisetter Health and Beauty Care Forum

Ask any health and beauty-related questions and get direct responses from some of world's best hospitals and clinics. For Free.

Gastric sleeve surgery

I would like to know if anyone has experienced with bariatric surgery, in particular, gastric sleeve surgery. What is it like after the surgery? How does it affect your eating habit and lifestyle? I’m been overweight my whole life. Perhaps...

Gastric bypasss surgery

Is gastric bypass surgery a solution to over-eating? I really want to lose weight but also I’m struggling with the diet. ...

Body fat removal in Thailand and South Korea

I’m looking to have body fat removal in Thailand or Korea. How much does it cost to have a fat removal operation there?...

Health improvement from bariatric surgery

Apart from reshaping the body, can bariatric surgery help improve the existing health condition such as preventing the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.?...

Excess skin after weight loss surgery

Do I have excess skin after bariatric surgery? If yes, what need I do to remove such excess skin, and do I need another surgery for excess skin removal? Appreciate any advice....

Weight loss surgery overseas

I wonder that are the average prices for weight loss surgery overseas? What is the length of stay?...