Medisetter successfully hosted a seminar on Serious Diseases Prevention and Management on the 26th and 27th of May 2017 at the Grand Hotel on Dong Khoi street, the very heart of the central business district. The seminar featured 5 leading specialist doctors from Singapore and South Korea in the areas of cancer, kidney diseases, diabetes and gastrointestinal surgery.
The CEO of Medisetter, Mr. Anirban Lahiri, also presented the benefits of medical travel and the various options provided across Medisetter’s network of nearly 70 leading hospitals and clinics across 5 countries in Asia.
The event was attended by nearly 100 prospective customers who looked to get more information on medical treatment overseas. At the end of the seminar, there was a session where customers and patients could visit doctors’ booth to seek one-on-one consultation on their medical issues.
The participating doctors included:
– Dr. Lim Hong Liang, Lung Cancer Specialist, Parkway Cancer Center, Singapore
– Dr. Lye Wai, Kidney Specialist, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore
– Dr. Sungsoo Park, Gastric Surgeon (Specialist in Stomach Cancer Surgery), Korea University Anam Hospital, South Korea
– Dr. Dong Won Byun, Endocrinologist (Diabetes Specialist), Soonchunhyang University Hospital, South Korea
– Dr. Yong Jin Kim, Bariatric Surgeon (Specialist in Weight Loss Surgery), Soonchunhyang University Hospital, South Korea.
Here are some photos of the event:
To learn more about us or our partners hospitals, service and consultation, please contact us at the following: